Eastern Philosophy and Western Psychology
Our program was developed after many years of research and experience and takes its teaching from a combination of ideologies and methodologies which are based around Eastern Buddhist practices and yoga and Western Positive Psychology.
During our sessions we touch on some of these key areas of development & wellbeing including:
- Physiological – Lifestyle Choices, Sleeping patterns, Healthy eating habits, Routine, Family Dynamics, Coping with illness
- Physical – Movements, Breathing techniques, Yoga Poses
- Mental – Mindfulness, Problem solving, Coping with Stress, Resilience, Growth Mindset, Self-control, Goal Setting, Academic learning, Critical Thinking
- Emotional – Dealing with Feelings, Empathy, Confidence, Self-esteem, Kindness, Compassion, Resilience
- Spiritual – Values, Strengths, Contribution, Expression, Creativity, Gratitude, Setting Boundaries
- Social – Communication, Teamwork, Conflict Resolution, Self Regulation, Relationships
We not only provide you with the resources to achieve this through our program W.A.T.C.H.E.R Method – Mindfulness & Self-regulation for Mental Health but we view wellbeing holistically examining the physical, cognitive, emotional and social wellbeing of a child.
This integrative approach is what we believe is the key for successful living and learning!
How we can support you