This program is designed to introduce young children to strategies that can help them cope with big feelings such as anger, worry, shame and sadness.
Children are encouraged to participate in a variety of movement, breathing, yoga and mindfulness experiences that can support awareness of their brain-body behaviour connection.
Our big feelings are important, and it is helpful to learn how to be in control of those feelings for great calmness and self-awareness.
What children will learn:
Book your spot
- specific yoga poses that help them move through big emotions
- regulation tools like breathing and mindfulness to feel calm and energised
- participate in yoga games and stories
- create gods eye’s to learn to acknowledge and let go of big feelings
- take home a workbook of useful regulation tools and strategies to continue to practice at home
- begin to understand why we feel certain emotions and their impact on our nervous system and the brain