We offer our Parent retreats in the beautiful bushlands of north eastern Melbourne.
- Retreat Objective? Take time to recharge and reset in the beautiful bushlands of Melbourne. Gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to feel empowered to support your own wellbeing plus build greater connection with your child by learning practical tools and strategies so you can co-regulate together.
- How many hours? Saturdays 10.00am-2.00pm
- Cost: $400
- Overcoming stress in the home and at school
- Building healthy relationships
- Increasing happiness and a sense of calm within the family
- Promoting effective communication and language around thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- Having practical strategies to add to your “wellbeing toolkit” for lifelong regulation and sustained mental and physical health
Why should you choose this program
- It is based on the teachings from 3,000-year-old Eastern philosophy and current Western psychology practices
- It is structured around a unique and practical Wellbeing approach
- It uses practical strategies that you can draw on for yourself and when supporting children