Intro Training – Learn how to bring calmness into your family
For anyone needing a bit of support during lockdown!
Join our interactive online training session to learn more about our Wellbeing Ladder and how you can use our practical tools and strategies to support your children during these difficult times.
- Workshop Objective? Gain some practical tips and strategies to support your children during these difficult times. From breathing techniques, guided meditations, yoga poses, movement activities and more.
- How long is the workshop? 90mins online
- Date: 16th & 30th September 7.00 – 8.30pm
- Cost: $75 per family
What you will learn
- Introduction to our Wellbeing Ladder©
- How to use our Wellbeing Ladder© to assess a child’s wellbeing and determine most appropriate strategies
- How to handle different behaviours in your child by role playing everyday scenarios and challenge
- 6 Essential components for teaching Wellbeing Literacy
- 4 Stages of a child’s physical, mental, emotional and spiritual development
- How to use our Emotions Wheel and what is happening in the brain when we feel these emotions (based on Dan’s Segal’s Brain Hand Model)
- How to use different breathing practices to address different emotions
- How to deliver mindfulness practices and relaxations that have profound benefit for children
- Participant Manual
- Emotions Wheel Template
- Conversation Guide