Home Schooling in Australia
If you want to try home schooling, you are following a growing trend. More and more families are taking up the opportunity, especially after giving it a go during the COVID lock downs. According to NESA (NSW Education Standards Authority) home schooling in NSW numbers rose by nearly 20% from 2019 to 2020. There are now more than 7000 families registered in NSW for home schooling.Get in touch
Does this sound like you?
- Are you overwhelmed with the application process for home schooling and what to do to comply with government regulations?
- Are you confused about how to begin to create your child’s learning plan & to deliver lessons based on Australian curriculum standards and guidelines?
- Are you looking for support with home schooling and how to maintain records of your child’s progress and learning?
Let me support you to get started with this process – with the option of monthly family check-in’s, continual access to resources and ongoing support!get in touch
3-easy steps to begin your home schooling journey
Get in touch with a teaching expert and let us see how we can help. Let’s have a 15 minute consultation call to hear your child’s needs & goals and what you’d like to achieve with home schooling
We take a look to find out the best option for you based on your pricing options and your family’s goals. Pricing options range from 3, 6 or 12 month support and coaching.
We’ll organise a time to meet & get to know your child working together to take you on a journey. We want you to feel empowered to home school your child with confidence…whilst meeting the government education requirements!
What you get
- 1:1 ONLINE SESSIONS – To monitor your child’s learning, to determine which areas they need to be supported or extended with their learning & to observe any other social, emotional concerns that can be addressed.
- INDIVIDUAL LEARNING PLAN – As evidence of learning & linked to Curriculum standards and outcomes
- RESOURCE TOOLKIT – Provides you with lesson plans, activities and resources
- PROGRESS REPORTS – To assess your child’s progress and if needed to make adjustments to their learning plan. (NOTE: Can be used as record statements as evidence to schools)
- ACCESS TO FACEBOOK GROUP
- WELLBEING YOGA CARDS
- YOGA FOR FEELINGS STORYBOOK
Hi I’m Jess
After seeing many families begin their home schooling journey after the recent pandemic and lockdowns, I want to continue to support families through this process!
I want to make it easy for families to take up home schooling while also providing support in all areas of wellbeing including their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
My mission is to empower as many families as possible & to unlock their child’s full potential so they can thrive, while also providing support to make this process of home schooling as smooth as possible.
That way, parents have access to resources to feel empowered & to begin to independently create rich learning opportunities for their children!get in touch