For Teachers, Parents and Carers working with children
In these trainings, you are given the opportunity to learn and then teach the W.A.T.C.H.E.R Method – a program to help build emotionally aware and mindful kids through practicing yoga, mindfulness and self-regulation skills.
We provide all the necessary components to support you to teach coping skills and self-regulation to kids and to comply with the increasingly high demand for wellbeing teachers in the industry.
Our integrated and practiced-based approach not only provides you with the necessary support to teach mindfulness in your classroom, but provides a user-friendly Method, ongoing advice and support and practical tools a strategies.
- Workshop Objective? Gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to facilitate one on one interactions with children to help them achieve physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
- How long is the workshop? 1 full day – 9.00am-5.00pm
- Cost: $395
Why should you choose this program
- We use a combination of educational pedagogy and practice, kid’s yoga strategies and counselling principles to achieve holistic wellbeing in children
- Based on the teachings from 3,000-year-old Eastern philosophy and current Western psychology practices
- Developed by real-world and hands on classroom experiences of over 10 years
- Structured around a unique and practical Wellbeing approach
- Delivered through an edutainment approach to maximise engagement
- Loved by kids and parents alike for its power to transform child wellbeing and family harmony
What you will learn
- 10 Essential components for teaching Wellbeing
- 4 Stages of a child’s physical, mental, emotional and spiritual development
- How to access tons of ideas and strategies to improve child wellbeing that have been tried, tested and work!
- How to use our Emotions Wheel and what is happening in the brain when we feel these emotions (based on Dan’s Segal’s Brain Hand Model)
- How to use different breathing practices to address different emotions
- How to deliver mindfulness practices and relaxations that have profound benefit for children
- Participant Manual
- Emotions Wheel Template
- Access to a bank of resources including meditations, videos and more!
- An Accredited Workshop Completion Certificate